About my art work
- My art is about trying to understand the essence of human emotions and feelings. Especially I’m interested in emotions and feelings people have through communication.
- I usually combine art and science, art and narrative, art and psychology. And I make my art works.
- For my artistic practice, I make installations, performance and video art works.
- I’m a Japanese artist, born in Tokyo, Japan in 1978, currently live and work in Yokohama, Tokyo. Now I’m staying in Taipei, Taiwan.
- I graduated from Musashino Art University in Tokyo with a BFA in 2009 and an MFA in 2011.